Bulldog Fundamentals is the cornerstone of our "Training Essentials" series. This five (5) week class begins with teaching you and your dog the core concepts of positive reward based training for bully and short nose breeds. Our unique Dynamic Lesson Plan format allows our trainer to customize each class to the needs of the participants. Core concepts covered are watch me, sit, leave it, down, stay, come and leash walking.
Our Bulldog Fundamentals class size is typically restricted to 8 to 14 participants and is open to all dogs that have completed their puppy immunization series and adults that are current on all vaccinations. We provide a post class 30 minute puppy socialization period for students under 6 months to add to the puppy training experience.
Our group classes are led by instructors Mary Scheffke (Lockport) and Daniele Turner (Frankfort). Mary has decades of of canine training experience and English and French Bulldogs are her area of specialty. Daniele is a lead trainer at Club K9 at the Ranch and is the proud owner of two bulldogs. Daniele is instrumental in the curriculum design and implementation of Club K9's extensive all breed training programs.
All our classes are open to all English and French Bulldogs, Pugs and Boston Terriers- including breeder, shelter, and rescue dogs from any group.
How are trainaBull classes different?
Our core classes are all designed and managed by the trainaBull Academy. We do not refer you out to "partners" for a generic class for a referral fee.
Our classes are exclusive to English and French Bulldogs, Pugs and Boston Terriers and we will have one or more staff members at every session to assure that your dog is getting proper attention. We are not a "one size fits all" training program and all of our classes are geared to the specific needs of the students in each class.
We are offering Bulldog Fundamentals at the following locations in 2016 (additional classes added throughout the year):
- All Pets Aminal Hospital (200 Read St., Lockport, IL)- Dates to be announced
- Puppies 6 months and under will be invited to an additional 30 minute socialization session after class
STEPS TO REGISTER
- Pick your class and add it to your cart. Checkout and submit your payment to hold your spot in the class
- We will email you a download link to your registration packet once we receive your payment confirmation.
- Finish your registration by emailing us your bulldog's vaccination information and your participant waiver (included in packet) and completing a brief registration application.